Design of Modern, Reliable and Secure Computer/Information/Software Systems.
- Concepts and Methodologies
- Tools, programming languages and environments
- Technology Transfer
- Technology transfer from our FM & Security expertise to computer and software industry.
- Creation of a recognized competence center in computer/information system reliability and security.
- Foster security and formal methods research and applications.
- Formal Methods
- Validation and Verification
- Software Testing
- Software Requirements
- Computer System Reliability
Computer Assisted Proofs
- Automatic and Interactive Demonstration
- Computacional Logic
- Type Theory
- Applications to Computer Science
- Functional Programming
- Programming Language Design
- Type Systems
- Programming Language Semantics
- Static Analysis and Transformation of Programs
- Smart/Java Cards
- Portable Cryptographic Devices
- Public Key Infrastructure
- Applied Cryptography
- Mixing Biometry with Cryptography
- Cloud Security